That's me!

Bedok View Secondary,
24/02 , 15
I ♥ my girls, family, music, shopping, food :)

Monday, March 14, 2011

I ain't giving up, and i hope you do the same either.

Hi everyone !!!!!!!! did you guys miss me? :D
I know i haven't blog for like freaking long , oops sorry, caused by insufficient time + laziness (:
Errrrr so basically, march holidays are here !!! quite happy uh, can wake up later ^^ but the hw load is still crazy la :|
Ohhhh got back my ct result slip and i think i didnt do as well as i've expected. Kinda disappointed cus i didnt study that hard :(
Well, i hope i will do way better for mye then !!!!

So school has always been the same, i don't have time to go out at all, i swear.
Can you imagine having to return home late aft 7pm cus of cca on tue, thur & fri. Plus tuition on sat & sun. Its insane okay like seriously :O
Syf's coming! im half anticipating, half dreading.
Good point is that i will be able to have more time to study !
Bad point is that my seniors will all be stepping down and they are like super close to me too! i will be deprived of ppl entertaining me, going crazy with me, laughing crazily with me, being there for me, releasing my stress, and much more. Can you imagine?!?!?! that's really sad i swear i will cry ok :( haiszxc

Hmmm okay let pictures do the talking then, im quite lazy to elaborate. sry the pictures are like random order one!!!
goodnight people ! i blogged yay me and i hope i will blog more frequently too x.x
Keep my blog alive by tagging my cbox !!!! THANKS :D
Enjoy the pix spam :D

Random with jessie !







Chinese new year !



















Random outing with eugene mf meiling !













Zijie's bday!










couple date before v-day !






























i guess that's it? had fun right!
yay kbyeszxc :D

No comments:

Post a Comment