That's me!

Bedok View Secondary,
24/02 , 15
I ♥ my girls, family, music, shopping, food :)

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Everything is building up within me

Firstly .....................
O level chinese oral today was HELL..... literally. i was really nervous and my heart was beating sooooo fast.
Omg so, the passage was about some environment and volunteering so basically, i was thinking of what to say about environment, and something along that line, for the conversation. Then when i went to the examiner, and they asked , '' singapore's population is increasing rapidly, what are your views? ''
I STONED. YES I LITERALLY DID. i was like super duper ultra shocked and i really felt my mind TOTAL BLACK OUT.
seriously, first time i truly experienced the meaning of ''black out'' . i used to think that people who say their mind blacked out is exaggerating but no.... i TRULY understand that now.
I really felt so depressed and i wanted to cry after the oral ):
Okay so to summarise : I SCREWED MY ORAL. LITERALLY.
omg i just hope that my overall result can hit A2. i really really dont want to drop out of hcl !! :( :( :( :( :(

Enough of ranting. i just pray that i can remain in HCL. keeping fingers crossed.

Basically, school's been kinda a bore and SOME lessons never fail to hypnosis me to sleep okay. I'm starting to dislike band. yes, definitely cus of YOU and your disgusting face. eeeek, it DISGUSTS me.
Followed by some other really annoying face which never fail to spoil my mood.
So yup? i ain't enjoying band like how i used to. :(

i guess that's all for today. goodbye!




No comments:

Post a Comment